WARSAW, POLAND — February 9, 2021 - The Amazing American Circus is coming to town! Taking to Kickstarter and set to launch on PC and consoles on May 20th, 2021, The Amazing American Circus explores the organization, bizarre folklore, crimes, and social inequality of 19th century American circus'. With a brand new trailer showcasing the game's in-depth deck-building and incredible hand-drawn environments, players will be able to build and command their circus empire.
This unique title delivers the story of a struggle between a rising talent, and an industry giant - P.T. Barnum. Like Slay the Spire, The Amazing American Circus brings a fresh approach to the deck-building genre. Players can use collectible cards to perform incredible circus stunts and wow their audiences. The game has a non-brutal approach to reliving the performances of American circuses.
- Recruit and train over 15 different types of circus artists
- Take part in exciting battles in the circus arena using the beautifully illustrated collectible cards
- Upgrade your circus caravan thanks to different types of wagons, offering over 100 possible modifications
- Meet both historical and fictional characters deeply embedded in American folklore, such as John D. Rockefeller, Susan B. Anthony, or Nikola Tesla
- Immerse yourself in a story taking place during the turbulent era of the fading Wild West and enter the beautiful and dark world of Native American folklore and the immigrant populace
- Listen to a unique soundtrack inspired by classic circus music
About Juggler Games
Juggler Games is an independent video game developer, best known for My Memory of Us - a touching tale of friendship during times of war. Our goal is to tell meaningful stories that convey our unique artistic vision.